With its 162 mile combined WLTP range^ and rapid DC charging 0-80% in 35 minutes†, the new eVito 66kWh goes further, works harder and keeps your business moving for longer.
Our growing family of electric vans represents Mercedes-Benz Vans commitment to leading the way when it comes to sustainable mobility. From the planned breadth of our fully connected electric van range to the depth of support offered to businesses moving to sustainable mobility, we’re charging ahead into the future.
- Enjoy a maximum WLTP combined range of up to 162 miles^ - that's easily enough to cover the average 62 mile1 daily mileage of drivers across Europe
- Reduce running costs - cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight
- Save 35% on the purchase price* up to a maximum of £5,000 thanks to the government's OZEV grant
- Pay nothing for your home charger – we’ve partnered with charging specialists EO and NewMotion, and will cover the cost of your home charge point – including installation††.
- Easily transport large heavy loads - with a generous payload of up to 807kg and 6.6m3 of load capacity in the cargo area thanks to the cleverly concealed under floor battery, the new eVito effortlessly meets most loading demands
- NCAP Gold N1 safety rating thanks to Active Brake Assist – along with a range of driver support and safety features including ATTENTION ASSIST, Hill Start Assist, and Crosswind Assist
- Free 24/7 breakdown cover and roadside assistance** – with all Mercedes-Benz vans and includes out of charge cover, losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
- A range of security features - including live GPS tracking, double locks and remote vehicle locking to alert you if your vehicles leaves a predefined area.
- Intuitive communications - with a 7-inch touchscreen and smartphone integration, the Audio 30 offers a range of versatile infotainment options including Bluetooth interface® with audio streaming and hands free function
- Free^^ digital connectivity via mobile, tablet and laptop – Mercedes me enables you to monitor your vehicle’s health and location and get alerts on critical parts. Preconditioning makes charging effortless – at home and out on the road.
The eVito Panel Van is available in two trims.
Connectivity and technology
- 66kWh lithium-ion battery, 60kWh usable
- Audio 30 with DAB, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Charging cable, Type 2, mode 3, 32A
- DC CCS charging, upgraded capacity, max. 80kW
- AC Type 2 charging, max. 11kW
- Electrical strip for electrical consumables - ideal for bodybuilder conversions
- Pre-install Mercedes me Standard Services
- Pre-install Mercedes me Navigation Services Plus
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Active Brake Assist and recuperation mode, DAUTO
- ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection
- Cruise Control w. adaptive speed limitation function
- Emergency call system
- Hill Start Assist
- Reversing camera
- Rolling resistance optimised braking system
- Anti-theft Protection Package
- Double locking
- Comfort driver’s seat
- Air conditioning
- Heated driver’s seat
- TPO composite flooring
- GVW 3.2t
- Headlight Assistant (Auto headlights)
In addition to the PROGRESSIVE features, you’ll get:
- Chrome grille
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Leather steering wheel
- Lumbar Support for driver’s seat
- Metallic paint
- PARKTRONIC parking sensors, front and rear
- Painted bumpers
- 17” light-alloy wheels, aerodynamically optimised.
Are you #eReady?
Find out more about the eVito at Bell Truck and Van today.