The UK’s class-leading large van - electrified.
The intelligently connected, hardworking large van in our electric line-up, the eSprinter can keep businesses moving cost-effectively and sustainably.
Join a low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs. The eSprinter is a powerhouse with all of the reliable practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus advanced Mercedes PRO connect software1 to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
• Save over £2,775 on yearly running costs with an eSprinter^
|Run cost^||eSprinter||Diesel Sprinter 314CDi L2 H2 Auto|
|Fuel/charging, 20k mi||£1566.67||£3658.06|
|Service Care Maintenance||£240.00||£648.72|
|Vehicle Excise Duty||£0.00||£275.00|
- Save on 35% of the purchase price6 up to a maximum of £6,000, thanks to the government OZEV grant
- Rapid charging – you can be 80% charged in 30-120 minutes2
- Free home 7.4kW charge point and installation worth £549 with New Motion, our official charging infrastructure partner4.
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8 year or 160,000km battery guarantee
- Ample range – the eSprinter’s combined WLTP range of up to 95 miles3, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations
- Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes ACTIVE BRAKE ASSIST, ATTENTION ASSIST, Crosswind Assist and Emergency eCall
- Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe for up to 30 years5 – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns, including out of charge, and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
- Free real-time vehicle monitoring software1 – pre-heat or cool your vehicle, organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop
- Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
We understand that making the switch to electric can be daunting, but our eVan Specialists are on hand to support you. Whether you are ready to choose a vehicle now or just making initial enquiries, we will be happy to answer any questions and help you make the right choice for your business. Book a no obligation consultation today.
^Savings based on an eSprinter servicing and charging costs vs an ICE Sprinter 314.
1 Mercedes PRO connect includes a range of digital services to help manage your vehicle. Please check with your local Dealer for the full scope of services available with your vehicle.
2 Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. Time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 kW power available.
3 Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): combined 82.6 (133) – 95.7 (154). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 35.8 – 40.9; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of 01/04/2021. For real time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.
4 Retail customers only. Subject to eligibility. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point per eSprinter, up to a maximum of 25 eSprinters per customer/business. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point price includes standard installation and £350 OZEV grant discount. For full terms and conditions, click here https://bit.ly/2DlAIto. Offer ends 30/06/2021.
5 Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by MB according to service intervals for up to 30 years. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/Owners/MobiloVan.
6 Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee.