The small van for big ambitions.
Compact, robust, electric: the eCitan is the ideal small electric van for any business with big ambitions. The first all-electric small van from Mercedes-Benz, it offers a combination of fast charging times, powerful 90 kW electric motor, integrated service package and the latest technology. Making it a great choice for customers who want to cut down on emissions without cutting down on performance.
Standout features include:
- Impressive range – the new eCitan all-electric panel van offers an impressive combined WLTP range of up to 176 miles1
- Rapid charging – with a maximum DC charging output of 75kW, the battery in the eCitan can be charged from 10-80% in just 38 minutes2
- AC charging output of up to 22kW – so you can charge overnight at home or at your business premises
- 90kW electric motor – the highly-efficient electric motor delivers 90kW (122hp) and torque of up to 245Nm
- Mercedes me EV functions – the new eCitan offers a wealth of Mercedes me features as standard, including safety, maintenance and navigation functions
- Eligible for the government OZEV grant – you could get up to 35% off the purchase price, with a maximum saving of up to £2,500
- Integrated Service Package – every eCitan comes with an Integrated Service Package as standard, covering the first four services within the first four years of ownership3
- MobiloVan* comprehensive roadside assistance coverage - enjoy free, 24/7, award winning roadside cover across the UK and Europe with MobiloVan4
- Three-year unlimited mileage warranty^ - if purchased from a Mercedes-Benz Dealer thanks to the Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare Extended Warranty programme
- Eight-year or 100,000 mile battery capacity warranty.
- Complimentary seven-day insurance** - from Mercedes-Benz insurance when you buy a new eCitan Van
- Six airbags – thanks to an extensive passenger protection system, the eCitan Van offers excellent levels of safety on every journey
- Automatic co-driver airbag deactivation – upon detecting a collision, the front passenger’s airbag can help protect the head and torso, as well as stabilise the entire body, significantly reducing the risk of injury especially if transporting children
- A range of driver support and safety features including Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST, Traffic Sign Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC
Interested in finding out more or arranging a test drive?
Speak to the team at Bell Truck and Van, we can answer any of your questions or arrange for you to experience the new eCitan Panel Van for yourself with a test drive.
The new eCitan Panel Van is available in two trims.
The eCitan Panel Van PROGRESSIVE and PREMIUM have the following key features.
- Six airbags for the driver and co-driver
- Multifunction steering wheel
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control
- Armrest with stowage compartment
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Interior lighting
- KEYLESS-GO starting function
- Instrument cluster with colour display
- Plastic flooring in load compartment
- Electrically-adjustable, heated exterior mirrors
- Electric front side windows with one-touch operation
- 40.6cm (16-inch) 5-twin-spoke design wheels
- Light and rain sensor
- Heat-insulating glass all round
Safety, security and connectivity
- Active Brake Assist
- Hill-Start Assist
- Crosswind Assist
- Pre-entry climate control
- MBUX multimedia system incl. navigation and DAB
- Smartphone integration ft. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Anti-theft Protection Package
- Reversing camera and rear sensors
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Automatic transmission
- Acoustic Presence Indicator
In addition to the PROGRESSIVE features, you’ll get:
- Painted bumper
- 16-inch, 10-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Dynamic Exterior Package
- Light Package
- LED High Performance headlamps
- High beam assistant
Interested in finding out more or arranging a test drive?
Speak to the team at Bell Truck and Van. We can answer any of your questions or arrange for you to experience the new eCitan Panel Van for yourself with a test drive.
1 WLTP Power consumption and WLTP range were determined on the basis of Directive 2017/1151/EU, in its currently applicable version. Electrical WLTP range for the eCitan 90kWh Panel Van range in miles (km): 176 (283). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 19.0. Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 0. Technical data of the eCitan in this publication are preliminary values and were determined internally in accordance with the WLTP certification methods. There are currently no confirmed values from TUV, nor is there an EC type approval or a certificate of conformity with official values. Deviations between this data and the official values are possible. UK range figures may vary and these will be published when available. Figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, factory-fitted options, accessories fitted (post registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. Further information about the test used to establish range, power consumption and CO₂ figures can be found at mbvans.co.uk/WLTP. For real time data visit mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/voc#/gb_en.
2 Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature, charge point and type of cable used.
3 Four years based on average annual mileage not exceeding 24,000 miles, click here [mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/Owners/service-and-repair] for further information on service intervals.
4 For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.
5 Applicable on eCitan Panel Van. The OZEV plug-in van grant approval is expected during November 2023. Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee. The grant will be applied after any vehicle discount has been offered and includes VAT and number plate costs. Claims limited to a total of 1,000 plug-in van and truck grants for your business or organisation each year, reset on 1 April. For more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-vehicle-grants/vans