Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dropside, Tipper and Luton van conversions from Bell Truck and Van are born ready to work.
Off-the-shelf and quality assured, you can drive away on the same day* - because we know you can't afford to stop.
We'll make sure you're all set too, with a one stop solution to keep your business moving - including 7 days of free insurance**.
Ready for anything
Fitted with a powerful auxiliary battery for tipping and a high strength steel construction to take on heavy loads
Strong and durable bodywork with a high payload, and plenty of space for your equipment
Available in three unique specifications, each including an auxiliary powered tail lift for easy access to the large load space
Ready for your business
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty - know exactly where you stand
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance** - minimise downtime with MobiloVan
- 7 days of free insurance† - don't stop and wait, drive away today
- Out of hours servicing in every dealership - with a third working 24/7 to keep vehicles out on the road during the day
- Intelligent vehicle tracking system - Mercedes PRO connect is included for free and delivered via the integrated MBUX infotainment system
Ready when you are
Contact us now to view our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter conversions or book a test drive.
Official government fuel consumption figures in mpg (litres per 100kg) for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Panel van (MY18) range: Urban 26.9 - 36.2, extra urban 31.7 - 43.5, combined 29.7 - 40.4. Combined C02 emissions: 185-249g/km.
The indicated values were determined according to the prescribed measurement method. These are the "NEDC CO2 values" according to New Eurpopean Driving Cycle (NEDC). For more information on these values and how they have been calculated please see http://vanfuledata.dft.gov.uk/
Official EU-regulated test data are provided for comparison purposes and actual performance will depend on driving style, road conditions, chosen optional extras and other non-technical factors.
*Subject to stock availability
**For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan
†Vehicles up to 3.5t only. Mercedes-Benz Van Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited.