A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Yard Marshall to join our team at
The ideal candidate will be a team player, have excellent organsiational skills and enjoy delaing with a variety of people. Minimum of class 2 HGV license is essential.
• Greeting customers in the yard to ensure easy and controlled parking.
• Manoeuvring vehicles to keep the yard flowing for ease of access and vehicle collections.
• Driving vehicles into the workshop ready for technicians to start work.
• Carrying out brake roller tests.
• Keeping the yard planner up to date so all vehicles locations are identified at all times.
• To check vehicles in.
• Tag vehicles up and tag keys up.
• To manage the yard and parking.
• To build strong relationships with the site personnel.
Bell Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with brand new sites imminent at Team Valley and Stockton. We value hard work and determination, and offer huge opportunites for training and development within the group. We are growing, and we want our people to grow with us. Be a part of something special.
Hours: 45 hours per week
Shift pattern: 7am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To Apply: Please email CV and covering letter to Francesca Adair at email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 August 2021.