Due to unprecedented growth we are currently seeking to recruit time-served, experienced HGV and LCV Technicians across all shift patterns at our Longbenton/Team Valley depot.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience within a franchised dealership. Our technicians will be part of an ambitious team and work within a busy service department to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the department and ensure it meets its targets. Applicants must be able to work effectively as part of a team, pro-active in their approach and have excellent communication skills.
Relevant Technician qualifications and specific commercial vehicle experience is essential, as is attention to detail. Our technicians are expected to ensure the highest possible levels of productivity and efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish to sustain customer confidence in the service provided. All applicants will be required to follow the company's shift patterns.
- To diagnose faults and repair the Mercedes Benz product from Mercedes-Benz range.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule.
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Star) and all available workshop information systems.
- To fit accessories to vehicles.
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it.
- To attend vehicle breakdowns on behalf of the company and complete roadside repairs.
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area.
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online
- Competitive Holidays
- Staff referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van Mercedes-Benz are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. We are investing heavily in new development including a new parts department at our Billingham site, dedicated new Van Centre for sales and aftersales on our current Stockton site and a brand new, increased capacity flagship Truck and Van sales and aftersales centre at Team Valley. We pride ourselves on developing and investing in our people as well as our facilities. We want the very best people on our team, and there are vast opportunities for personal growth and progression within our business for the very best candidates. Be a part of something special.
Available shift patterns vacancies:
- HGV and LCV Technician - 4 on 4 off shift pattern - 7:00am to 7:30pm (Salary - up to £35K, depending upon experience)
- HGV Technician - Night Shift (Salary - up to £40K, depending upon experience)
- HGV Technician - Day Shift (Salary - up to £35K, depending upon experience)
To find out more, or to apply for one of these positions, please contact:
Melissa Bell - firstname.lastname@example.org