Due to unprecedented demand, we are looking for a Vehicle Progressor to join our high-performing sales department at Stockton, Bell Truck and Van, Mercedes Benz.
The vehicle progressor is responsible for ensuring that vehicles coming through the depot are logged, prepared and ready for delivery. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude. You will be energetic, organised and have a professional outlook. A driving licence and basic knowledge of Excel are essential.
- To ensure new trucks are delivered in line with pre-determined delivery schedules.
- To meet and greet and handle customers in a prompt, helpful, pleasant and efficient manner – maintaining a good customer relationship at all times.
- To deal with 3rd party suppliers regarding fitting of accessories.
- To check vehicles in and out of depot following company procedure/check list.
- To inspect and prepare vehicles for final handover to customers following sales department procedure/check list.
- If required to collect/delivery parts or service vehicles following procedures as set by the relevant department.
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and a purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
To find out more or to apply for this position, please contact Francesca Adair - email@example.com.
Position Type: Temporary, Full Time.
Closing Date: 7th May 2021.