An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for a Trainee Administrator to join the team at our brand new Team Valley Head Office.
This is a varied role within the sales administration team, where everyday is different. No motor industry experience is necessary as we will provide the necessary training through on the job learning and on courses offered by Mercedes-Benz.
You will carry out administrative tasks surrounding the sale of vehicles and provide cover for colleagues when appropriate, so that the department achieves its targets.You will need to have the energy and drive to help the team to achieve the company’s objectives. Importantly, you must be a team player.
Bell Truck and Van is a dynamic and rapidly expanding company and we pride ourselves on developing and investing in our people and our facilities. We want the very best people on our team, and there are vast opportunities for personal growth and progression with in our business for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
- To action the Mercedes-Benz (Cesar) daily
- To action the Kerridge import box daily
- To invoice vehicles when required -new, used and trade
- To carry out filing and general upkeep of vehicle files to audit standard
- To produce PDI request documentation, push associated lines or invoice as necessary
- To make damage claims for transit damage
- To monitor the damage claim system and report to the team
- To bring used vehicle purchases onto stock
- To produce delivery packs for sold vehicles
- To action and maintain the central administration email inbox
- To assist with ensuring the relevant cost lines are included on a vehicle
- To assist with completing plating certificates after a vehicle has been taxed
- To carry out any other sales support tasks to progress vehicles as required
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment due for completion in 2023, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and our purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Position type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Melissa Bell at email@example.com