An opportunity has become available here at Bell Truck and Van for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to support the finance team at our Longbenton/ Team Valley Head Office.
The ideal candidate will bring a positive work ethic, willingness to learn and have strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
Key duties include:
- Providing Bell Truck and Van management with an adequate supply of information to ensure the present and future profitability of the organisation and to highlight any forthcoming issues.
- Maintaining all administration processes for the business to ensure all debtors, creditors and stockare properly controlled.
- Ensuring the daily system backups are carried out.
- Acting upon the systems daily error/reconciliation reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
- Maintaining working capital reporting and vehicle cash flow.
- Supporting the management of expenses & payments.
- Providing Purchase Ledger cover.
- Processing contingency documents and filing duties.
- Assisting with raising manual invoices and recharges and vehicle receipts e-mails.
- Providing bank reconciliation cover.
- Carrying out all duties in an efficient and courteous manner and ensure all queries are dealt with promptly.
- Attending company/MB meetings and training courses as and when appropriate.
- Ensuring all paperwork associated with the department is completed correctly and passed to the correct department on time.
- Adhering to time schedules and all targets where appropriate.
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a dynamic, rapidly expanding company with several developments imminent, including a new Parts department at our Billingham depot, new Van Sales and Service Centre at our existing Stockton site and a brand new flagship Van and Truck Sales and Service Centre at Team Valley. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our people as well as our facilities and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Francesca Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th October 2021