An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are now recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our busy and vibrant team at our Team Valley depot.
Your role will be to work within the Service Department to help with the smooth and efficient running of the department. You will be required to book in work into the workshop, load and programme the workshop to maintain a steady flow of work and maintain good customer relations at all times. You will need to display excellent customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude; and have the energy and drive to achieve the company’s objectives. Importantly, you must be a team player. Experience in motor trade in a similar role and IT skills are essential, and Kerridge experience is desirable.
- Book work into work shop and maintain a steady flow.
- Organising customer bookings and loading workshop.
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism, sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available.
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs.
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services and of the service department.
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction.
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups.
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time.
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department.
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner.
- Processes customer payments.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department.
As a dynamic, rapidly expanding company, Bell Truck and Van will accept only the highest standards of performance and we want the very best people on our team. There are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Melissa Bell at: firstname.lastname@example.org