An opportunity has become available for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join the busy team at our Longbenton/Team Valley head office.
The right candidate will receive specialist, on the job training to carry out administrative tasks surrounding the sale of vehicles. Experience is not necessary for this fully supported training role, but applicants must be a team player and have the drive and commitment to complete a business administration apprenticeship.
- invoice vehicles
- arrange vehicle taxation both via AFRL and manually
- keep records of sales and orders taken
- carry out filing and general upkeep of vehicle files to audit standard
- arrange PDI of vehicles and liaise with workshops
- produce warranty documentation
- arrange and assist with vehicle deliveries i.e. pick up / drop off, as necessary
- check in vehicles when necessary
- administer purchase invoice system in sales i.e verifying and passing invoices
- carry out any other sales support tasks to progress vehicles as required
- send specs of new vehicles to MB together with any changes
- arrange vehicle ordering both on computer and manually
- arrange stock transfers /swaps as required
- arrange vehicle preparation and taxation
- liaise with the sales team for workshop and outworks on sold vehicles
Bell Truck and Van Mercedes Benz are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. We are investing heavily in new development including a new parts department at our Billingham site, dedicated new Van Centre for sales and aftersales on our current Stockton site and a brand new, increased capacity flagship Truck and Van sales and aftersales centre at Team Valley. We pride ourselves on developing and investing in our people as well as our facilities. We want the very best people on our team, and there are vast opportunities for personal growth and progression within our business for the very best candidates. Be a part of something special.
Position type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
To Apply: Please send a covering letter and CV to Francesca Adair - email@example.com