Parts Advisor - Billingham
An opportunity has arisen and we are recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join our busy and vibrant team at our Billingham depot.
The ideal candidate will have great people skills, will be a proven team player and will represent Bell Truck and Van in a positive and professional manner. advise and assist internal and external customers to ascertain which parts are required, supply all necessary vehicle and trailer parts required to satisfy their needs, and obtain non-stocked items as quickly as possible. Experience in the Motor trade is desirable, as is experience as a Parts Advisor.
- Advise and assist customers both external and internal (service/sales) to ascertain which parts are required and supply them, as fast as possible first time, on time and every time, and give a high-quality service to the standard as set by the Company and MBUK.
- Handle all customers/prospective customers in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner, both on the telephone and in person, maintaining a good customer relationship at all times.
- Ensure that customers are always kept informed about the progress of orders. You will also be expected to liaise with MBUK personnel as required for technical information and communicate to other colleagues and line manager if appropriate.
- Attend any workstation within the Parts Department e.g. goods inward, workshop counter, customer counter, including telephone and computer operation at these workshop stations and to carry out all duties necessary for smooth running of the department.
- Attend company/MBUK meetings and training courses as and when appropriate.
- Ensure that correct authorisation for parts purchases have been obtained from the customer at all times and carry out loading/ unloading of collection/ deliveries.
- Follow the correct procedures for warranty and repair & maintenance and surcharges in line with BTS and MBUK procedures. As well as achieving parts/accessory sales targets and promote/recommend any special promotions or sales incentives as required in order to maximise sales or address shortfalls against sales targets.
- Work safely and efficiently within the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and ensure that you carry out all your work legally and assist in keeping the whole department, shelving, equipment and vehicles clean and tidy.
- Assist in stock checks and ensure that all paperwork associated with the department is completed correctly and passed to the correct department on time.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday: 6.00am - 2.30pm, 2.00pm -10.30pm, 8.00am -4.30pm. Alternate Saturdays and 1 in 5 Sundays on rota basis.
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Francesca Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8th October 2021