We have a fantastic opportunity for a new and used van sales executive to join the team at our BLS Truck and Van Aberdeen depot.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, must be a team player, and have the ability to communicate well at all levels with proven business experience, vehicle knowledge and the ability to achieve targets.
Candidates should also be hard working with the ability to work under pressure; be able to work on their own initiative, have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work; have exceptional communication skills and have van or car sales experience. A driving license and computer skills are essential for this role, knowledge of Autoline is beneficial.
Key duties include:
- Organising new/used sales display area.
- Selling new/used vans and associated products.
- Dealing with customer enquiries from various sources.
- Seeking to generate new business by active prospecting and other marketing methods.
- Following up incoming leads within prescribed timescales.
- Taking customers on test drives.
- Achieving set targets for vehicle sales and add on products.
- Working closely with other members of staff across all departments.
- Taking every enquiry through the correct process to maximise opportunity to sell a range of new and used Mercedes Benz Vans.
- Understand vehicle features, characteristics, etc. to maximise sales potential.
- Provide excellent standards of customer service at all times
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain accurate records of customer requirements, completing sales contracts and other sales administration.
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online.
- Competitive Holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
The successful candidate will be part of a team that thrives by driving the standard in customer care, and delivering vehicle advice that people can trust. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to be well rewarded for showing initiative, commitment and a willingness to succeed in the sales environment.
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and a purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Position type: Full time. Permanent.
To find out more, or to apply for this role, please conatct Francesca Adair: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th April 2021