An opportunity has arisen within Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van for a Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller in the accounts function based at our Longbenton/new Team Valley Head Office.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 Years Full Management Accounts Experience, be motivated, confident and have an ability to communicate at all levels. This is a challenging role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day transactional activity within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts, KPI’s and full supporting balance sheet reconciliation pack
- Submission of Monthly Mercedes Benz Composite
- Liaising with Non-Financial Managers in the business
- Departmental Reviews
- VAT Returns
- Assistance in dealing with I.T issues within the business via I.T external consultant
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online
- Competitive Holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, `re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and a purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
To find out more, or to apply for this role, please contact HR Officer Francesca Adair via email@example.com
Closing date: 12th April 2021