Due to unprecedented growth we are currently seeking to recruit time-served, experienced Commercial Vehicle Technicians to repair and maintain Mercedes-Benz trucks over all shift patterns at our SPENNYMOOR depot.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience within a franchised dealership. You will be part of an ambitious team and work within a busy service department to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the department and ensure it meets its targets. Candidates must be able to work effectively as part of a team, pro-active in their approach and have excellent communication skills.
As an experienced and qualified Technician with specific commercial vehicle experience, you will ensure the highest possible levels of productivity and efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish to sustain customer confidence in the service provided. Attention to detail is essential. You will be required to follow the company's shift patterns.
- To diagnose faults and repair the Mercedes Benz product from truck and van range.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule.
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Star) and all available workshop information systems.
- To fit accessories to vehicles.
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it.
- To attend vehicle breakdowns on behalf of the company and complete roadside repairs.
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area.
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online
- Competitive Holidays
- Productivity bonus scheme available
- Staff referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
As a dynamic, rapidly expanding company, Bell Truck and Van will only accept the highest levels of service from our team. There are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Shift pattern vacancies available at Spennymoor include:
- HGV Technician - Early and Late Shifts: 6am- 2pm and 2pm-10:30pm, and alternate Saturdays
- LCV Technician - Early and Late Shifts: 6am-2pm and 2pm -10.30pm, and alternate Saturdays
- HGV and LCV Technician - Nightshift
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to Francesca Adair: firstname.lastname@example.org