Green light for efficiency.
With the new Canter Eco Hybrid it’s easy to cut costs and go further with less fuel, particularly in urban conditions. And because the hybrid drive technology offers significant fuel savings, it quickly pays for itself.
The Canter Eco Hybrid features energy recovery technology and a start / stop system as standard. Thanks to the hybrid drive system, you can expect fuel savings of up to 23% – as well as lower CO2 emissions when compared to a conventional diesel Canter. The Canter Eco Hybrid also benefits from DUONIC®, the world’s first fully automated dual-clutch transmission for trucks that enables smooth, efficient shifting and consistent power delivery.
All the advantages at a glance:
- Powerful hybrid drive system
- 10 year guarantee on essential battery components
- Start / stop function as standard
- Reduction in fuel consumption by up to 23%
- DUONIC® dual-clutch transmission fitted as standard
- High payload
- Convenient turning circle
- Impressive ride comfort
- Wide range of bodies and equipment
- Cockpit with ergonomic and comfortable design
The bottom line:
The Canter Eco Hybrid remains true to its Canter roots, offering a high payload, excellent ride comfort and a tight turning circle that’s perfect for towns and cities.
Includes a 3 year bumper to bumper unlimited mileage warranty.