An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for a Parts Delivery Driver to join our busy team at Longbenton depot.
Here at Bell Truck and Van we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service. This role will be to work within the parts department and to help with the smooth and efficient running of it. You will collect and deliver parts to customers and between depots and ensure efficient delivery of all parts orders to our customers around the North East and Scotland.
Key Duties include:
- To deliver all goods in line with predetermined delivery schedules
- To accept all parts returns from customers and issue goods return notes and pass all parts to parts advisors.
- To complete daily delivery sheets for each visit and obtain a customer signature for the receipt of the goods/invoice, and payments
- To accept customer orders as required and pass on to parts department.
- To ensure that all goods are loaded and delivered as required, heavy lifting required to stock Van before delivery
- To carry out any other duties as may be required by the Company in order to assist the company achieve its objectives
Position type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 16:30pm, we will require flexibility with working hours.
Closing date: 21 August 2020
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to Francesca Adair at: email@example.com