Parts Advisor - Longbenton
An opportunity has arisen and we are recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join our busy team at our Longbenton depot.
The ideal canidate will ensure the highest levels of customer service are reached at all times. Candidates must enjoy working with people, be a proven team player, advise and assist internal and external customers to ascertain which parts are required, supply all necessary vehicle and trailer parts required to satisfy their needs, and obtain non-stocked items as quickly as possible. Experience in the Motor trade is desirable, as is experience as a Parts Advisor.
Key duties include:
- Advise and assist customers both external and internal (service/sales)
- Handle all customer enquiries via telephone and in person in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner
- Liaise closely with the customers to ensure that they are always kept informed about the progress of orders
- Attend any workstation within the Parts Department and to carry out all duties necessary for smooth running of the department
- Ensure that correct authorisation for parts purchases have been obtained from the customer at all time
- Carry out loading/ unloading of collection/ deliveries
- Follow the correct procedures for warranty and repair & maintenance and surcharges in line with BTS and MB procedures
- Liaise with colleagues as required
- Assist in stock checks and ensure that all paperwork associated with the department is completed
Bell Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with new sites imminent at Team Valley and Stockton. We value hard work and determination, and offer huge opportunites for training and development within the group. We are growing, and we want our people to grow with us. Be a part of something special.
Hours: 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday - 8am-4.30pm / 9.30am-6.00pm / 2.00pm-10.30pm - three shift pattern. Saturdays and Sundays on a rota basis
To Apply: Please email CV and covering letter to Francesca Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 8th October 2021.