A rare opportunity has arisen and we are recruiting for a General Aftersales Manager at our Billingham dealership.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Someone who is able to deliver customer service excellence and industry leading people development.
• The ideal candidate will have experience and qualification in the motor trade at a similar level
• Hard working with the ability to work under pressure
• Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
• Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Professional, Proactive & Highly organised work ethic
• Strong Leadership and Management skills.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Provide employees with vision, strategy and objectives.
• Maintaining full understanding of up to date legislation, including: Employment Law, Consumer Rights Act and GDPR
• Management of all internal KPIs, ensuring profitability and a solid understanding management accounts.
• Ensure that all expenses and purchases are managed in line with company procedures.
• Visit customers when appropriate and develop and maintain the customer base through excellent customer care
• Adhere to BTS complaint procedures and ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all staff are managed in line with company/MBUK methods of work and procedures.
• Ensure that the service and parts departments achieve the rigorous standards set by Mercedes-Benz and the company
Bell Truck and Van is a fast-growing, forward thinking organisation that invests heavily in both it's facilites and it's team. Be a part of something special.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Francesca Adair at: email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd February 2019.