We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join our fast-paced team in Longbenton.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced credit professional with strong organisational and communication skills. You will be proactive, a team player and have a positive attitude to all challenges set. Previous experience in the industry and knowledge of Kerridge is desirable but not essential. You must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner and in line with the company’s core values.
Key duties include:
- Contacting customers via phone/ email/ letter to control the credit risk of the business.
- Logging/ reporting/ resolution of sales ledger queries.
- Sending statements on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Monitoring customer spend and determining credit worthiness.
- Setting up customer accounts.
- Liaising with outsourced credit management agencies.
- Issuing stop letters and ‘on stop’ reports.
- Sorting incoming post.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably skilled Credit Controller to be part of and liaise with a busy and growing business.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and CV to Francesca Adair at: email@example.com
Closing Date: 4 February 2021